Edison recognizes that long‐term business success depends on the ability to improve our performances while protecting people and the environment.
Our commitment is to carry out Exploration & Production activities in a responsible manner to health, safety and environment in cooperation with our stakeholders.
We require the active commitment and accountability for QHSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation and ensuring compliance with QHSE policies and standards.
We are committed to:
• Promote and implement integrated management systems for HSE, according to international standards ensuring HSE performances in accordance with regulations;
• Provide safe working environments against injury and work‐related ill health in line with our duty of care obligations;
• Create and maintain a strong safety and environmental culture by developing and increasing awareness, skills and knowledge of our team;
• Implement a consistent HSE risk assessment process encompassing all performed activities;
• Set Quality & HSE performance objectives and targets, monitor and measure results, assess and continually improve processes and services, through the use of an effective management system;
• Cooperating with Stakeholders at any level by ensuring fairness and transparency in the relations;
• Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption and test on a regular basis to ensure effectiveness;
• Promote good and effective HSE management among contractors and suppliers increasing their awareness and responsibility on HSE matters;
• Track any incident and perform wide incident analysis and root causes identification to learn from our mistakes to improve our operational performance.
• Respect and promote the principles of the UN Global Compact and contribute to the achievement of sustainable development goals.