In 2015 Edison international branch became Edison Norge AS, kept on working activity in a positive work environment that contributed to successfully overcome one of the most hectic years for the Company and the industry.
Some highlights from the annual report:
- First well as operator in the NCS (Norwegian Continental Shelf) in the PL 616
- 1st of January Edison International Norway Branch becomes Edison Norge AS,
- a company under Norwegian law
- APA 2015 awarded 5 licences, 3 as operator
- 23rd licensing round participation
- At a time of uncertainty for the oil and gas industry Edison Norge maintains its positioning in the NCS
- Managed to contribute to a virtuous cost efficiency process through a saving on the fixed costs of some 15% vs budget figures.