A high number of visitors came to our stand this year to find out more about Edison Norge. They enjoyed Italian coffee served by Norwegian champion baristas, overlooking Piazza del Duomo.
Some of our focus points from ONS 2016 were:
- First well as operator in the NCS (Norwegian Continental Shelf) in the PL 616
- 1st of January Edison International Norway Branch becomes Edison Norge AS,
- APA 2015 awarded 5 licences, 3 as operator
- 23rd licensing round participation
- At a time of uncertainty for the oil and gas industry Edison Norge maintains its positioning in the NCS
ONS 2016 was arranged in Stavanger from the 29th August to the 1st of September, and it was the second largest ever with 67,718 visitors in total. As one of the 1,241 exhibitors from 40 countries, we are proud to say this year's event was a success.
For more than 40 years, ONS has been gathering the international oil and gas industry to network, debate, do business and plan for the future during exhibition and conference. Edison Norge is up for the next challenges.